Order fulfillment is a crucial part of many businesses. It is generally the last link in the supply chain, and in many cases, the only direct contact with the end customers. The order fulfillment process can make or break your reputation as a customer-focused provider. Therefore, it is important that you partner with a company that you trust.
Safe Circuits, Inc. has over 15 years of combined warehousing and fulfillment experience, and is confident that we can meet and exceed your fulfillment needs and expectations. We understand that your customers are our customers!
- Storage / Warehousing: We will...
- Receive the product and provide inbound quality check
- Provide storage for the product
- Provide inventory control management services, including on-line, real-time access to inventory
- Monitor and process inventory replenishment
- Order Processing: We will...
- Provide pick and pack services fulfilling the orders
- Provide full case/pallet distribution
- Add insertions to the order
- Provide kitting and assembly services as needed
- Provide contract packaging and specialty labeling services
- Returns/Reverse Logistics: We will...
- Examine and process any returned item
- Restock the item into inventory
- Reship a replacement item when necessary
Does your distribution operation require you to combine multiple products into new product kits? If so, then Safe Circuits, Inc. can help.
By integrating our state of the art equipment with our skilled team of dedicated product assembly experts, we guarantee that we can get your product to market more quickly and more accurately than anyone else in the industry. Allow Safe Circuits, Inc. to preassemble your individual items into ready-to-ship kits instead of picking and packing those individual items as orders are received.
- Types of Kitting
We can provide all or any combination of three types of kitting:
- From single kits to multiple kits
- Assembled on demand, with different quantities of each component
- A combination of static and POD(Print-on-Demand) components
- 100% POD (Print-on-Demand) or static
- Personalized components including your headquarters, ID and text/image content
- What Items Can Be Kitted?
- Product samples
- Electrical Components
- Demonstration & display materials
- New product launches
Basically any items that are regularly sent out as a consistent set can benefit from kitting.
- Benefits of Kitting
- Reduce inventory by storing component products and finalizing product kits just before delivery
- Respond quickly and economically to increased retailer demand for custom packs
- Expedite weighing and labeling
- Faster assembly
- Fewer shipping mistakes
- Better packaging
These are just to name a few, but there are many more benefits. All result in significant time and money savings.
- Bulk Packaging
- Custom Containers